Jun 30, 2020
Hello and welcome to series four of The Game Changers, the
podcast where you’ll hear from extraordinary, women in sport.
Once again, this series of The Game Changers is supported by
Barclays and will focus on fearless women in football.
My remarkable guest list for this series includes:
- Steph Houghton MBE – Captain of the Lionesses and Man City
- Moya Dodd – one of the most influential women in world soccer
and former member of the FIFA Council
- Stacey Copeland – former England footballer turned professional
- Ebru Koksal – former CEO of Gallatassaray and now Chair of
Women in Football
- Rose Reilly MBE – legendary World Cup winner, who played
professionally in Italy and France
- Rimla Akhtar MBE – former Chair of the Muslim Women’s Sports
Foundation and a champion for diversity in sport
- Emma Hayes MBE – the hugely successful Manager at Chelsea
- Dame Heather Rabbatts – former Chair of Milwall and the first
woman to sit on the FA Board
The 4th series launches on Tuesday July 7, so please be sure to
subscribe now, so you don’t miss a single new episode.
You can find out more about all my guests at fearlesswomen.co.uk
or find us on twitter, facebook and Instagram at The Game
The Game Changers podcast. Fearless women in sport